Monday, January 12, 2015

Witch Stones / Runes


I saw this set made of wood on an etsy shop and thought, hmm, I can make those meself and so I went out and made me 8 of 'em. I have them drying now on our personal altar. I have used these stones for years now but my original ones I made from rocks.
Now to me, this is a very easy system to learn and use. I'm not sure where or how they came about. I first heard of them through Ms. Crowther's most excellent book, "Lid off the Cauldron". Any who, I have used them ever since and I found the readings spot on for the most part. I still use the tarot and always will but the witch stones can give you another angle at a question, or even a general reading. Take todays "toss" for instance...



The "lead" stone is the bird stone witch may mean an unexpected change usually a positive one, or it may mean news from an unexpected friend or family member, once again, on a positive or in a good way. The stone closest to it can help define. Now in this case I only had one other witch faced upwards and that is the corn stone witch is the good luck stone, an absolutely positive stone to get...Ho-ray for me!!! There were 3 stones that did not even fall into my casting circle and only two that faced out, now that was a weird toss for me indeed...

P.S. Within 2 hours of this reading I got a call from my lil brother, who I haven't heard from since Christmas with excellent news plus I get to see him tomorrow...I'm just saying...

Give these Witch Stones / Runes a try. There easy to make and just plain fun to use, so mote it be...

No comments:

Post a Comment