Tuesday, March 24, 2015

By the Gods...


I swear some days it just seems like the magick is more powerful and flows thru you like water. Prolly always there but it just seems some days you are more attuned to notice it, manifestations of such appear constantly and you feel like there's nothing you can't do if your WILL so desire. Wasn't it Jesus who said if thou had the faith of a mustard seed, etc etc...Is it not the same thing?
We have faith in our gods and our beliefs, we have faith in our magick because we know there is no magick without belief or faith, does not the witches pyramid teach that thou must believe in ur magick for it to work? I believe so myself. No doubt, no fear, no guilt, only true will...

"show me how you do that trick,
the one that makes me scream she said,
the one that makes me laugh she said,
threw her arms around my head,
show me how you do it,
and i promise you, i promise
that i'll run away with you,
i'll run away with you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment